isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Procrastination
I have been stunningly, award winningly, unproductive today.

I blame the weather. It's too nice out to be productive.

It started with a glass of ice tea and a Caprese Salad out on the deck with the NYT crossword puzzle for lunch, and then devolved into stretching out on two patio chairs in the shade and reading a stack of magazines and the rest of a book I've been neglecting.

Laundry? nope
Cleaning the house and getting it ready to host my entire family for our family reunion next weekend? not a chance
The pile of personal paperwork and correspondence I've been successfully ignoring for nearly a month? not so much
Grocery store, dry cleaner? meh I'll toss something together for dinner and recycle something out of the back of my closet tomorrow.

Oh look! The Buick Open Golf Tournament is on TV......
posted by Broadsheet @ 3:55 PM  
1 Editorial Opinions:
  • At July 02, 2007, Blogger Charissa said…

    You were like the anti-me on Sunday. I'm trying some Broadsheet on me right now.... blanket + dog + laptop + wine. Yum.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER