isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Friday - Celebrate Jwer Day!
Sunday was a day set aside to Stop the Genocide in Darfur.

Yesterday, May Day, International Worker's Day, was also seen as "A Day Without Immigrants"

Thursday is the International Day of Prayer.

This Friday is Cinco de Mayo (celebrating the Mexican victory over French invaders at Puebla, Mexico, on May 5, 1862), quickly becoming the Mexican version of St. Patrick's Day in the US (as far as over indulging goes), but this Friday is also the first Friday in May, and you KNOW what that means!!!

No Pants Day!!!

For a list of activities and links associated with this great Holiday - go here.
posted by Broadsheet @ 11:09 AM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
  • At May 02, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    That is the most awesome thing I have ever heard of, in my entire young life.

     
  • At May 02, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    I think you need to permanently change your birthday to the first Friday in May. I'm just sayin. ;-)

     
  • At May 02, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    Or, and stay with me here: I can stop wearing pants.

    Also, go read my blog. And before you ask, yes I do, and I will win.

    Bwah ha ha, etc. Etc.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER