isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Heaven on Earth
It just might be, if you're a foodie.

I want to eat here before I die. Just once.

And tucked in the wilds of Northern England no less.

Maybe I should put my biochemistry degree to good use and start experimenting with some chemistry techniques in the kitchen. Of all the techniques in the article, I haven't gotten beyond the easy emulsions and foams.

Even with the micro courses, I don't think I could stomach 24 of them, and still have a functioning palate.

Wouldn't you love to know what it costs? From their gorgeous website, it looks to be about $250 without wine.
posted by Broadsheet @ 3:02 PM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER