isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Bolton Hill struck with muggings
Well, this explains the FIVE cop cars blocking my street when I came home from golf last night around nine.

Apparently, my neighbor heard some kids in her backyard and front door, panicked, and called 911. They swarmed the place for naught. I pulled over (had no choice, couldn't get by them), asked what was going on (nothing), and waited till they all talked into their shoulder boxes a few times and then they started to disperse.

I personally, have not had a single moment's worry for my personal safety since I moved here eight years ago, but I am VERY aware of my surroundings at all times and take all the common sense precautions.

BTW, I love how my new buddy over at Baltimore Crime described this story!
posted by Broadsheet @ 11:42 AM  
2 Editorial Opinions:
  • At May 19, 2007, Blogger Maurice Bradbury said…

    Hey, that was actually Chuck, who IS a (natural) man!
    But thanks for reading!

     
  • At May 19, 2007, Blogger danielle said…

    I saw that over on Baltimore Crime. I'm looking for a rmmate and someone who is interested is going to be a MICA grad student. Perhaps I should send her the article as a way to persuade her to live in Hampden not Bolton Hill??

    PS - great to see you Thurs.!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER