isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Butt Pickin Doc
I was checking in on a few things I've been watching on eBay, and I have some search terms for things I am interested in....

I AM in the medical/hospital field, and without going into too much detail, I found this auction for something I can't begin to explain or appreciate.



I mean, WTF??? It's orginal allright. And it is a pure bronze statuette. Somebody thought this was important or funny enough to document. Go figure.
posted by Broadsheet @ 10:31 PM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
  • At January 23, 2007, Blogger tfg said…

    My grandfather, a tool and diemaker, would spend no small proportion of his workdays recreating "The Thinker on the Commode" from machined parts. Although it was technically impressive, we could never deduce why he did it, either.

     
  • At January 24, 2007, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    That's funny! I have been on E Bay buying and selling since the mid 90's and I still am amazed at what turns up. Sometimes I just like to see what people are selling. The artist must have seen a "Doc" picking his butt at some time and thought it would be fun to create.

     
  • At January 24, 2007, Blogger Charissa said…

    A. That's creepy. Who would want that? Where did the days go where eBay was used for normal things like NKOTB autographs and laptop keyboards?

    B. I'm totally not on your blogroll. I, I... don't understand...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER