isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Sorry Neighbors
I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Not the, "oh crap, I'm coming down with something", kind of sore throat. More like a really painful soft palate that indicates, "holy shit, I must have snored like a banshee last night".

It was really pretty last night wasn't it? Nice enough to have all the windows in the house open?

Yeah.

So to all my neighbors who called 911 thinking they were hearing someone being murdered in their sleep last night?

Sorry about that.
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:26 AM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
  • At October 03, 2006, Blogger tfg said…

    When the noises that you have to apologize to your neighbors for are snoring, instead of ecstatic screams of "TFG, you StudGod," or the like, you have definitely lost your street credibility.

     
  • At October 03, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    I have had to apologize for that in the past (sorry Mom). Well, maybe not apologize so much as not look my neighbor in the eye for a few weeks. They still tease me about it. Ahhh, the good old days!

     
  • At October 03, 2006, Blogger tfg said…

    Woops. I didn't know that your mom read this.

     
  • At October 04, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    tfg: Yeah, most of the blog content is kinda PG-rated as a result, but after 40?? I really have no apologies for anything.

    Except for the ones to the neighbors who I kept up late at night. ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER