isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Make new friends, but keep the old....
Which is precisley what I did last night at the Blogger Happy Hour. Rather than list all the new people I met last night here in a post, I simply updated my blogroll with you all (and a few more that I've been meaning to add for a while). Welcome!

And although a lot of really great people have stopped blogging, I will keep them on my aggregator in the fervent hope that they may one day post again. But for now, I cleaned up the blogroll for folks who haven't blogged in ages, stopped blogging, or blog so infrequently, it's hard to stay current with them.

Gone, but cerainly not forgotten.

To the new generation of Baltimore bloggers - it was great to meet so many of you last night, and here's hoping even more come to the Octovember Happy Hour hosted by Snay, and where-have-you-been-lately? Jennetic.

After that, I think it's time we old folks passed the torch and let some of the newbies host a Holiday Happy Hour!
posted by Broadsheet @ 3:23 PM  
1 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER