isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Tag, You're It
I don't usually do memes, but since Charissa was kind enough to include me with all the cool kids - I'll take a stab at it. Cutting and pasting her post helps too!

1) You have been selected as the next super hero in your city. What power will you choose to have? - Invisibility. It's the sneakiest one.

2) Lemon or Lime? - Lime, most definitely.

3) How many speeding tickets have you received? - Three, but I've been driving for 25 some years.

4) It's last call for alcohol what will you order? - Glass of wine or bottle of water.

5) Which video game character would you want to be? - Buffy the Vampire Slayer in XBox.

6) What event do you think has had the most effect on this country?
a) 9-11 - Check
b) Iraq War
c) 2000 election of Bush

7) What was the street name you lived on the majority of your childhood? - Highland Rd.. It later became Jarret Ave.. My sister still lives on it, and my parents moved one street down.

8) The name of your first pet? - Technically, Blackie, a small Scotty terrier, but he was really my Dad's dog. My first pet was a tabby cat named Tiger. Hmmm, we had a parakeet too, but I can't for the life of me remember its name just now.

9) Your first grade teacher's last name? - Mrs. Guthrie. She looked like Bette Davis - in her later years, and smelled like vanilla cookies and powder.

And the final one...

10) What color are your current undergarments? - Sadly, if you saw "Bridget Jones Diary", you know the answer to this one.

I think the locals have all been tagged at this point, so I'll leave everyone alone. We can compare lists at Happy Hour tomorrow. It's been ages, people. Hope to see a lot of you there!
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:21 AM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER