isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Fiscal Crunch
This is a blanket post for everyone who emailed or called me wondering where the hell I went to lately (and thanks for caring!).

I'm fine. I've just been REALLY busy the last two weeks with work, out of town family events, long lost friends from Australia in town, and on top of that, this Friday is the end of our fiscal year at work, and I am in auditing HELL, trying to make up for the time I took off for the aforementioned activities. I'm pretty sure I'll end up working all the hours I just took off and more to make the deadline.

Don't expect to hear from me till the weekend.........

I hope I remember to feed the cats this week. It's that kind of busy.
posted by Broadsheet @ 7:05 PM  
2 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER