isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Come to My Window
I'm not sure this is what Melissa Ethridge had in mind when she wrote that song, but heck.

After a VERY long day of conferencing, picking up the rental (a very sweet maroon Xterra SUV!), spending the afternoon in 103 degree heat at the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix (lots of great pics - have to work on them first), I finally arrived in Sedona a little after 7:30 last night. I had to hit the grocery store for provisions and check in at the condo. It was pitch black when I finally found the building. I had asked for a view, and a unit as far away from the "Family Pool" as possible (there is an "Adult Pool" at the resort). I unloaded the car, unpacked, made a little to eat, collapsed in the jacuzzi tub and went to bed. I had no idea what to expect this morning when I went out on the balcony at 6:30 AM. Needless to say, I was not dissapointed. This is the view I wake up to every morning from now on, and with wi-fi, I can sit out here on the balcony and work on all the great photos. Compared to Phoenix, here at 4,500 ft. elevation, it's cool and gorgeous:


posted by Broadsheet @ 10:05 AM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER