isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Blogspot and Firefox
Guess I haven't missed much since Blogger was down for a bit it seems. You get what you pay for.

Every time I have to reboot my computer after updating a program, or adding a new one, I also seem to have to reload Firefox. It's set as my default browser, but it won't load on a reboot. Neither do any of the shortcuts linked to it. The first time it happened, I just figured it was corrupted somehow and needed to be reinstalled, but it's happened three times now. It's as if Microsoft tries to beat it down every time I do a clean reboot. Anybody out there having a similar problem, or have any idea what's going on? My anti-virus software is telling me that my system is clean as a whistle, and other than this one thing - it behaves just fine.

And what the hell was with the weather last night? I have to say it's more than a little disconcerting to have a June thunderstorm with streaks of lightning, driving rains, and crashing thunder in February. It's like watching our own version of The Day After Tomorrow.
posted by Broadsheet @ 8:13 AM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER