isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Monday, October 06, 2008
Broadhseet off line for now
Hey folks -

Due to unforseen techinical diffulties, Broadsheet is taking a brief hiatus.

My home desktop died a few months ago after 6 years - it was time.

Today, my trusty HP Notebook died unexpectedly after only three years and it was not time....

I can't access the blog at work (appropriately so), so until I get my home computing situation straightened out, I'm off line for the time being.

To be honest, I can use the break, but with the economy tanking and only 30 days to the election, it's also a bit stifling.

I'll be back....
posted by Broadsheet @ 12:31 PM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
  • At October 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now would be a great time to get an Asus Eee PC or another sub-$300 blogging machine.

     
  • At October 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't usually get to comment because I'm usually reading via an aggregator, but I wish you luck and hope you'll be back soon.

    We all need a break now and again. Enjoy yours.

     
  • At October 06, 2008, Blogger bosconet said…

    Since you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse, replacing the desktop shouldn't be overly expensive. I have a sub $200 Dell Dimension I purchased from the Dell Outlet about 2 years ago still running strong.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER