isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I feel as if I've let you down
Sorry, Internets. I was all geared up to keep you entertained as Broadsheet was off the grid (apparently, peeing in holes in the ground. Not "Japanese toilets, ACW, but HOLES.).
Sunday I had a memorial service for Taz, which was, of sorts, also a memorial for Amy. It was moving and I'm glad I did it but I seem to have lost my snark somewhere along the way.

Ah, wait! here it is!!

So, tell me, blogosphere...we only have a few more days.

What do you REALLY think of Broadsheet? Be honest. I promise I'll take the post down before she returns.

Commence...
posted by Broadsheet @ 10:37 AM  
8 Editorial Opinions:
  • At October 03, 2007, Blogger Zenchick said…

    okay, it's probably only fair that I start. I think Broadsheet is...generally nice, fun, smart and silly. Her laugh can be heard from across state lines.
    but also: icky for peeing in holes in the ground.
    There. Now it's your turn...

     
  • At October 03, 2007, Blogger acw said…

    She smells like doody.

    But she's extremely smart, nice, friendly, and hilarious. A great cook, conversationalist, and someone worth counting as a friend.

    Still, there's that "doody" thing.

     
  • At October 03, 2007, Blogger tfg said…

    I dig her "Born to Kill" tattoo.

     
  • At October 04, 2007, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    I really like Broadsheet! She cares about others, has a good sense of humor, definitly smart, and fun to be with. It has been my pleasure knowing her!

     
  • At October 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    -Too soon for me to say. This just seems like a nice place to be a good neighbor and bloviate.

     
  • At October 04, 2007, Blogger Zenchick said…

    oh, come on...I expected better. Snay? Where are you? I know you're posting. {shakes head} I'm feeling kinda let down, gotta tell you.
    (tfg: nice one)

     
  • At October 04, 2007, Blogger Charissa said…

    I love polls.

    As for Broadsheet, she's like that cool aunt that tells you the perfect thing to say to the bully who's been teasing you. You know... the comeback that works and makes you look cool. That's Broadsheet. :)

     
  • At October 07, 2007, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Zen: I've been in West Virginia.

    Broadsheet's like a combination of snarky old sister/cosmopolitan mom.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER