isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Friday, September 07, 2007
Stop the Madness
I haven't been home a lot in the last few weeks. Long hours and little sleep. Last night I got home after another conference related social event - the final Crab Feast dinner - at about 9:15 PM.

I checked my phone and was shocked to see that I had 25 missed calls in the previous 24 hour period, and more than 9 messages on my answering machine. I thought someone had died or something, and I couldn't figure out why my cell phone hadn't rung. Anyone who really needs to get hold of me has my cell phone number.

Every single phone call was from a political campaign, and they all occurred between the hours of 4:00 and 8:00 PM.

Make it stop.
posted by Broadsheet @ 4:25 PM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER