isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Fore!!!
Happy Birthday to me.

And, as a B-day gift to me, love from me, I just signed up for a series of six introductory golf lessons at the UMD Golf Course in College Park. Every Friday night in May and the first part of June from 6:00 - 7:30 PM, I will be learning to take out my frustrations on a little white ball.

Look out Annika Sorenstam......
posted by Broadsheet @ 11:24 AM  
8 Editorial Opinions:
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Sounds like fun, Broadsheet - and by "sounds like fun" I mean "enjoy the traffic from Baltimore to College Park."

    ;)

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger acw said…

    You can take your aggression out on little white balls more easily with a well-worded NSA ad on Craigslist.

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!!!

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger jwer said…

    Happy birthday, and also, golf is the devil.

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger tfg said…

    Craigslist is also the devil. But it is cheaper than golf.

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday!

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Oh, apparently I forgot to wish you a happy birthday ... whoops! =)

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At April 11, 2007, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    Thanks guys. I warned the pro at the golf club that I was not only tall, I am also left handed.

    When I told my Dad I was taking golf lessons, he laughingly said being tall and left handed were the least of my worries for a full swing given the size of my boobs.

    Thanks Dad.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER