isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Monday, April 09, 2007
Leftovers
After I put out the garbage and recycling this morning, fed the cat monsters, and located my cell phone, I called upstairs to my still slumbering sibling as I was leaving for work and reminded her to check the house thoroughly for all of her belongings before she left.

She has a tendency to spread her stuff throughout my house like fog spilling into a valley when she visits. It's quite amazing really. Shoes, coats, clothing, books, food, etc., all spread generously like a layer of peanut butter on toast - every nook and cranny gets filled in 24 hours or less.

I just called her to find our where she was on her trip back home, and she's got about 2 hours yet to go. I ran through a quick list of about 5 things I reminded her to take with her, and she forgot 3 of them. I can't wait to get home and find what else she neglected to take with her.

Thanks to her forgetfullness, I can add sautee'd oyster mushrooms to the steak dinner I was planning this evening with rosemary roasted potatoes and rapini. Sadly, she remembered to take the tenderloin with her.
posted by Broadsheet @ 3:43 PM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER