isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Just Say No
A friend paid me a compliment today by expressing amazement at my energy level and the number of things I was involved with / doing.

I thanked her, and cautioned her not to confuse a high level of energy with a pathological inability to say "No" to a request or invitation.

Thus, I find myself booked for not one, not two, but three different engagements this evening. With a little luck and some planning, I should be able to make an appearance at all three. Sometimes I feel like I'm speed dating life.
posted by Broadsheet @ 2:57 PM  
1 Editorial Opinions:
  • At March 13, 2007, Blogger acw said…

    Just make sure you make Life wear a rubber. I hear he gets around.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER