isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Thursday, April 27, 2006
PSA
Since the following e-mail got sent to all 13,000+ employees at my organization today, I'd thought I'd share with the internets in case you guys can help:

To: All Hospital Personnel
From: Dr. Pam Anderson

Lactation Services are missing multiple hospital-grade breast pumps (Symphony Breast Pumps). These pumps are used by breastfeeding mothers to express their milk when they are separated from their babies. If you or your department has one of these pumps please return them immediately to the nurse's station, or contact Lactation Services at ext. 1234.

Thank you.

Pam Anderson, M.D.
Hospital Breastfeeding Committee
posted by Broadsheet @ 10:03 PM  
9 Editorial Opinions:
  • At April 27, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Wait. Seriously. There's a doctor named Pam Anderson?

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not only that, but she's on the hospital's Breastfeeding Committee. Oh my sweet Lord!!

    Campbell

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger tfg said…

    I used to be in a band called Lactation Services. OK, maybe I made that up.

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    Does Skim Milk come from skinny women? Dr. Pam Anderson must have a great sense of humor!

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said…

    Seriously, did you make that up? There is no way.

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    The Email is 100% absolutely legit and unedited. I changed the name of the doctor - that's all.

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh poo! I KNEW it was tgtbt

    C

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger Maktaaq said…

    I was laughing so hard wondering if it pained Dr. Pam Anderson to send that out, dreading the ribbing she'd get.

    :)

     
  • At April 28, 2006, Blogger Bonanza JellyBean said…

    I'm sorry, Broad...I wasn't clear in my last post. I was talking about the Dr. Pam Anderson part.

    I do, however, find it HI-larious that there is actually a department called Lactation Services. I'll be giggling like a little schoolgirl all day over that!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER