isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Friday, April 21, 2006
Rant
Subject: Re: New Kid on the Blog

Hi there,

I'm a reader. I've recently started a blog of my own, at ******.blogspot.com, and I wonder if you'd consider adding a link to me. I'll put up a reciprocal link.

You're doing a great job, by the way. Keep up the good work.

*****


Broadsheet
to ******

This is the third email you've sent in as many days between 4 and 5 in the morning.

You are not a reader. No evidence of you exists on my site meter.

If you want to increase your readership, try writing an interesting blog, not trolling for sycophants with an auto emailer.

Broadsheet.
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:22 AM  
5 Editorial Opinions:
  • At April 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh Mrs! She's getting so cutting these days!
    Big Kiss
    C

     
  • At April 24, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    You know, if I'd known you were going to be so mean about it, I'd never have emailed you asking for a link. Oh, hi.

    jwerblog.blogspot.com
    TEH BEST BLOG EVAH!!!!!1!!

     
  • At April 24, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    C: Yes, I can be bitchy when I get hormonal.

    jwer: sycophant

     
  • At April 24, 2006, Blogger Jen said…

    Wow, does the meter track every time someone has been on your blog and tell you? Actually, I guess not--that would negate the whole point of anonymous posting.

     
  • At April 25, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    C: and also, whenever else she wants.

    Jen: yes, it does (assuming she's still using the one I use), but it's a little vague, and sometimes it just gives the IP address, not a recognizable name. Anonymous posting is only truly anonymous to people that don't have admin access.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER