isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Happy Hour Reminder
Hey kids - come have some Rosemary / Garlic Fries, Resurrection Ale(s), Ozzie(s), and some laughs with Broadsheet on Tuesday. Or, just laugh at Broadsheet - she's gettin old(er).

Grotto bar at Brewer's Art. I'll be there between 5:30 and 6:00 and hopefully we'll be able to snag a table in the catacombs and hang out on a weeknight when it's not too crowded.

If y'all come - it'll be cozy. I think we can make the place ours if we want to.
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:24 PM  
13 Editorial Opinions:
  • At April 09, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Hey, can I park the Jeep at your place and walk down with you?

     
  • At April 09, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    Sany - Sure thing sweetie.

     
  • At April 09, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    I mean Snay. Not Sany - I don't know him.

     
  • At April 09, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Sany's an arrogant little fucktard, if you knew him, you'd hate him. I'll be at your place before five.

     
  • At April 10, 2006, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    Wow, I am glad Sany is not going to be there, even so I will be there. Looking forward to it.

     
  • At April 10, 2006, Blogger Cham said…

    I shtupped Sany last night, he was a lousy lay.

    Damn, too bad a gal can't be in two places at once. I'll be thinking of you guys. I'll do my best to hit the next happy hour. Somebody reserve October for me to host.

     
  • At April 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will make the rock star appearance on my way home from the office, since it is on my way southbound. Of course, I am going to mock Snay and his general inability to drive in our fair city.

    Additionally, just a couple of beers for me and that's it. It is a "school night."

     
  • At April 10, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    JJT - can I get your autograph?

     
  • At April 10, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    DD --

    See you tomorrow!

    Cham --

    Too bad you went with the Sany lay. He's awful. Unlike me, who is god-like.

    JJT --

    But I know Towson/Lutherville/Timonium/Cockeysville/Hunt Valley/Jacksonville/Phoenix/Baldwin/etc. like the back of my fuckin' hand.

     
  • At April 11, 2006, Blogger epiphanyinbmore said…

    Hmmmm, I've been to Brewer's countless times, but I have no idea what a grotto bar is.

     
  • At April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Broadsheet: For you, anything. Just don't ask me to sign any body parts. I don't do that. ;-)

    snay: Yeah, but knowing your way around the 'burbs is like knowing what exit to take off of a major interstate. I applaud you, but I am non-plussed by your mad 'burb driving skillz. I will still mock you being unable to drive in Baltimore. I was talking to someone else, and I think it would be funny to drop you in a car in the middle of Boston, New York, or Chicago and see your head asplode in trying to deal with traffic there. Heh. ;-)

     
  • At April 11, 2006, Blogger j-e-s-s-i-c-a said…

    the grotto bar is just the name of the place downstairs - I don't think i've ever been upstairs. odd.

    I definately coming hang out after work, but only for a wee little while. See you then.

     
  • At April 11, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    JJT -

    I actually did drive into Boston, and managed to negotiate traffic all the way to the Commons. It was a hair raising experience -- fucking Boston drivers!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER