isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Buy Broadsheet a Drink
April Blogger Happy Hour!!

When - Tuesday, April 11, 6:00 PM

Where - The grotto bar at Brewers Art

Why - It's Broadsheet's B-day!! Help me celebrate another year on the dark side of 40 (we're not saying how many exactly).

Who - Anybody reading this. Campbell - I know you're in London, but you can just send me a check for the Manhattans sweetie.
posted by Broadsheet @ 12:35 PM  
9 Editorial Opinions:
  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Excellent!

     
  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Cham said…

    Super duper duper! Great location pick.

     
  • At March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Much as I like Manhattans--with Maker's Mark--and Brewer's Art, I would have to ask why would you consume such a good beverage when surrounded by such great beer? Just a silly question, that's all.

    I will make up my mind when I get closer. At some point, detox needs to kick in. Even for us Irish.

     
  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    Snay - At least you know where it is now!

    Cham - within walking distance baby!

    JJT - It's a Campbell thing - inside joke. I'm partial to the Resurrection Ale myself.

     
  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    I think I may be able to make it.

     
  • At March 29, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Yeah, but I'm still parking at your place. :)

     
  • At March 30, 2006, Blogger Cham said…

    Snay, you can park at my house and walk there with me. It's probably worth 3/4 of a pound to you.

     
  • At March 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woot! It's a Get Broadsheet Drunk party! I'm soooooo there. I owe you a drink or twenty.

     
  • At March 30, 2006, Blogger Frenz said…

    Cool, see you there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER