isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Empty
Well, apparently Blogger decided to take Broadsheet off-line for a little bit all on its own. Sorry about that folks! But, we're back, and I'm now officially out of time.

I grabbed some sleep between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m., but I'm back on my feet and on my way to the airport.

Blogging will be little to none until Tuesday unless my friends Chuck or Spatty bring their laptops, or I hit an interent cafe (I have no laptop). I'll post a day by day wrap up when I return.

In the meantime, hold down the blogosphere for me (post something Jwer!!), and I'll see you Tuesday, if not before then.

What happens in New Orleans - STAYS in New Orleans......

So... C'est tout. I'm off to Fais-do-do in the Big Easy and laissez les bons temps rouler!!!
posted by Broadsheet @ 5:08 AM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
  • At April 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey jwer, nows our chance to mount that coup and take over this fruitstand. What do you say??

    C

     
  • At April 27, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    You know what this means, Linda - no HG2G for you!

     
  • At April 27, 2005, Blogger jwer said…

    Hmmm... an interesting idea; then I could not post in TWO forums...

     
  • At May 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Linda: as this shows, the peasants are not only revolting, they are bone idle to boot.
    And did les bon temps roulez to your satisfaction?

    C

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER