isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Ode to Cousin Adji
I was perusing Epicurious.com, looking for a vegetarian Moroccan dish I could make in my tangine. The reviewer comments on many of these recipes hold valuable tips for making the dish better, altering it to meet specific tastes or nutrional requirements, or warning you that it may in fact sound better than it is.

I don't know whether or not this comment was for real, but there is very little bogus commenting on these recipes - I mean, what's the point? But this one just cracked me up. And she even gave it 3 out of 4 forks. I may have to make in honor of cousin Adji....
11/ 08/02
Baba from US Territories
Good food, but my cousin Adji died suddenly during the supper. I believe that it was his gout and a combination of small shoes. Pushbawa, his widow, insisted that it was that the coriander was not cut in small enough pieces. To avaoid family quarelling, we have chosen to never make the dish again. In turn, Pushbawa will agree to remain in black for 12 years in honor of my cousin. Win/win
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:48 AM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER