isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Dizzies at Izzies
I'll be the first to report on the Baltimore blogger Happy Hour this evening - cause I was the first to leave. Sorry kids - Broadsheet's had a long couple of weeks of work and socializing and needs her sleep.

But let me just say - WOW! - I met more new bloggers than ever before - a big welcome to all of you that I am too tired and lazy to link to. It was great to meet you all, and if you've now come to more than one event - you are eligible to host the next one, so step right up and volunteer!

I'm sure our host will provide links to everyone that was there on my behalf. He hugged me so hard, he gave me a breast reduction. Easy there boy!

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming article in the Baltimore Examiner on the Baltimore Blogger community. Representatives of the fourth estate were present this evening to take pictures and get the scoop on the people behind this phenomenon locally. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
posted by Broadsheet @ 8:52 PM  
8 Editorial Opinions:
  • At November 01, 2006, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    I was glad you were able to make it!

     
  • At November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was great to see you again! Thanks for the Salt recommend!

     
  • At November 02, 2006, Blogger johnny dollar said…

    no way! i was wondering why those people had such a nice camera.

    whoever finds out what issue anything ends up in, post pls! thx

     
  • At November 02, 2006, Blogger MommyHeadache said…

    It was fun to meet you Broadsheet. Hope to see you at further meet ups. I'm the london gal!!

     
  • At November 02, 2006, Blogger Charissa said…

    Awesome to finally meet you! I stayed too long... but it was hard to leave it was such a good time. I vote for a city HH next time.

     
  • At November 02, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    Snay: Thanks for being such a great host! The turnout was great due to your efforts.

    AH: Enjoy Salt". And call me if your back problems persist - promise me? You are one COOL chick! No wonder Geisha has a crush on you ;-)

    J$: Yeah, a photo of you in your Fez would have been cool. I look forward to lunch with your better half.

    Emma: Watch out for those Irish guys - they're dangerous. Dangerous I tell ya! Slante!

    Charissa: City location? Wanna co-host with moi? Come on. You and I could be Mutt and Jeff - you are one tiny little lady.

     
  • At November 04, 2006, Blogger Charissa said…

    I'm up for it! But we may have to fight AH and JJT for it... they want Pigtown, baby. :) Maybe we'll claim the next...

     
  • At November 05, 2006, Blogger fuquinay said…

    I left before you. And I was one of those with the nice cameras, but I wasn't of the fourth estate, or the fifth.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER