isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I Heart Salt
No, not the kind you sprinkle on food, the cool, newish restaurant at 2127 E. Pratt Street in Butcher's Hill, just off Patterson Park.

I had the coriander and pepper crusted tuna tenderloin, and it was just amazing. Friend had an amazing looking roast salmon on crab and potato gnocchi. Great wine list too! Just what Baltimore needs, and it's open on a Monday night!

Check them out. It's worth the trip. Four stars for food, three stars for ambiance. The space is very hip, and so is the clientele.
posted by Broadsheet @ 2:47 PM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
  • At November 01, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    My friend took me there for my birthday, and the food was awesome, if a trifle expensive... my only problem with it was that we had this weird super-friendly waitress who kept touching my arm while reading the specials etc... I was like, um, no I do NOT want a happy ending with my meal...

     
  • At November 01, 2006, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    I'm sure we had the same waitress! Luckily - no touching, because that would have been REALLY weird. It was bad enough we were seated next to a table of eight giggling sorority girls. Then again - you would have loved that.

     
  • At November 01, 2006, Blogger jwer said…

    Maybe, until I overheard any of their conversation.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER