isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Props
Best day at work ever.

If not THE best, at least one of the top two or three.

Had my probationary evaluation with my boss this afternoon to find out if they're gonna keep me after 4 months. I was looking forward to it, and thought it would go pretty well, but DAMN! Even the CEO wrote a terribly flattering note in the eval., and my Medical Chairman was actually embarrassing in his praise. My self esteem hasn't felt this good in years. After a lot of blushing, pshawing, thank you's, and you shouldn't haves; I went out in the hall and did the Happy Snoopy Dance. I'm downright giddy.

Did I mention that I love my job?? Nothing like some positive reinforcement and praise to make you want to do an even better job.

Best move I've ever made.
posted by Broadsheet @ 5:59 PM  
6 Editorial Opinions:
  • At November 10, 2005, Blogger Double Dogged said…

    Hey Leenda you deserve all of the praise. Good for you. It is a win win situation when you like what you are doing.

    Frank

     
  • At November 10, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Congratulations, Linda!

     
  • At November 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You realize that I will make you reenact this Happy Snoopy Dance at the next happy hour, right?

     
  • At November 11, 2005, Blogger acw said…

    Congrats! I know I'm not surprised.

     
  • At November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rock on! That is not surprising to me but apparently a bonus suprise for you. Congrats!

    See you next week for Turkey day?

     
  • At November 22, 2005, Blogger tfg said…

    You da man! Well, I mean you would be da man if you were, well, a man. I think you see what I'm getting at. If not: Congratulations!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER