isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Trapped
I tried to run errands this morning. You know, dry cleaners, hardware store, wine shop, post office, car wash, etc... Typical Saturday stuff.

Well, it appears that you can't get there from here. At least not from my house anyway. All the major city streets are closed for the Baltimore Marathon until 3:00 PM, there are two large weddings taking place in the neighborhood, and my street is blocked off for the second weekend in a row to film the Nicole Kidman movie, and there are movie trailers blocking everything.

So much for Saturday errands, everything on that list is on the marathon route.....

I'm supposed to get my hair cut later this afternoon. I think if I cut up my alleyway between the trailers, I can sneak over to North Avenue and onto the freeway without hitting any roadblocks, but that's as far as I'll get today.
posted by Broadsheet @ 12:16 PM  
1 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER