isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Final Reminder - Happy Hour Tonight for Balto Bloggers
If you're reading this and you're in the Baltimore area, please join us at Nick's Fishouse for Happy Hour this evening. It will be cool - even if it is 105 degrees outside....

Come have a tasty adult beverage, or some good old fashioned ice tea, to cool off and socialize with everyone's alter ego. Come on, you know you want to!

We'll be there beginning at about 5:30. Some of us may be late....That would be me. Driving hurriedly with all the windows down and sunroof open because I've left a 25 gallon Rubbermaid trash can in my car on the hottest day of the year....

The things we do for fellow bloggers! And don't worry Snay, your DVD is in my office - not the car.
posted by Broadsheet @ 11:12 AM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
  • At July 26, 2005, Blogger acw said…

    I 'preciate it. Let me know if there's anything I can ever do to return the favor.

     
  • At July 26, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    ... no, I was ripping your place apart looking for the thousands of dollars of cash you have hidden there somewhere. I found the Jeep pRon, and I also replaced your big tv with a piece of plywood and a brick.

    See you tonight, L.

     
  • At July 26, 2005, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    ACW: Well, I need to find something else in which to store all the Xmas decorations and party decorations, but I need to do that anyway. A trip to Target for plastic boxes is in my future. You've given me the excuse to clean out the basement storage closet.

    Neckbone: Sorry to dissapoint, it's the Battlestar Galactica DVD that I've had since, oh...maybe the May Happy Hour??

     
  • At July 26, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    April, actually :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER