isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Start Spreading the News.....
So....To help out my co-host and partner in crime, I am posting a shout out to the July Balto Blogger Happy Hour. Here are the details yo.

WHEN: Tuesday, July 26

WHERE: Nick's Fish House Some of you may remember it as the old Deadeye Saloon (yeah, yeah, I'm old - get over it.) All the info you could possibly need is on their website.

TIME: 5:30 - as long as it takes people to get drunk and hook up (although I think you folks have reached maximum coupling already). "What happens at Happy Hour - STAYS at Happy Hour." Unless of course, you know, you have a blog, and then, I mean, the whole world gets to know what you did on Tuesday night and who you did it with/to.

OTHER DETAILS:
Please e-mail myself or Zenchick so we have a rough idea of how many are coming and warn the restaurant. We will do our best to mark the location so that this tragedy never happens again.

posted by Broadsheet @ 7:05 PM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
  • At July 01, 2005, Blogger jwer said…

    Just to reiterate: Linda is old.

     
  • At July 01, 2005, Blogger acw said…

    I'm in, and I must respectfully disagree with Jwer. Old people don't go to blogger happy hours.

     
  • At July 01, 2005, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    Gee, thanks for defending my honor ACW. You're not nearly the mysogynist that Zenchick says you are :-)

    Good luck with the move. I'm sorry I'm leaving for the Maritime Provinces and good seafood tomorrow....OK, not so much, but good luck to you anyway.

     
  • At July 02, 2005, Blogger Zenchick said…

    Linda, Linda, Linda...you have to watch ACW. He does this "I'm all feminist" thing. He's slick like that.
    (and ACW...yes, some of us *old* people DO in fact go to blogger happy hours :-) )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER