isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
La Dolce Vita
On Sunday, I sent a text message to my best friend in London to see if she was back from vacation. She had gone to Tuscany the week before and I wanted to see how she was doing.

ME: R U Back yet?

HER: Am still in Italy. We R on hotel patio sipping 2 different Brunellos. Staying in Montepluciano. Having lots of fun.

ME: Bitch
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:11 AM  
2 Editorial Opinions:
  • At June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! And I was just about to e-mail you about where I am off to this weekend. Perhaps I'd better not.

    C

     
  • At June 28, 2005, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    C: Ciao sweetie! I think I'll be making a visit to the villa to see you next summer. Pencil me in.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER