isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Survey says...
Well, I decided to risk getting out of bed today after yesterday's adventures. I''m about to go out back and use lawn and garden power tools - wish me luck.

In the meantime, I need to upgrade my piece of s* mobile phone at the end of the month. Given the vast variety of models and features out there, if you have a phone that you particularly like - tell me about it. Or, if your friend has a phone you've been lusting after - let me know that too (the phone, not the lust you feel towards your friend that is).

I currently have a terrific rate plan with Cingular through work, and I'm actually very happy with both Cingular service and cell coverage - no complaints.

Given my increasing reliance on my cell phone compared to my land line, I want to get a phone that will meet my needs over the next 2 years. Therefore, it needs to handle e-mail, txt messaging, and other basic features. I'm still not sold on the need for an integrated camera since I haven't been all that impressed with the quality of any digital phone pics, but it does look like a fun feature.

I think if I traveled more, or had a job which had me out of the office more, I'd make the move to a Blackberry, but they are too big, and I'm usually well within reach of a computer at home or work unless I'm on vacation, and then that's the last thing I really need isn't it?

Anyway - let me know what you think either in the comments or via e-mail.
posted by Broadsheet @ 9:42 AM  
4 Editorial Opinions:
  • At May 14, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    You can always keep your old phone around, and use it as a blunt object if you ever need to bludgeon someone. :)

     
  • At May 14, 2005, Blogger jwer said…

    Or, alternatively, you can sell your worthless paperweight of an old phone at www.CellForCash.com and feel good about the fact that they're recycling it...

     
  • At May 14, 2005, Blogger Zenchick said…

    or donate it to House Of Ruth, where they provide cell phones to battered women that only dial 911...

     
  • At May 16, 2005, Blogger jwer said…

    That's better, sure, but it doesn't get me $25...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER