isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Chris Rock is my Fishmonger
I stopped at the Inner Harbor Whole Foods store on the way home this evening to pick up some groceries and wine since I had been out of town for the weekend. This particular store is in the heart of the tourist / Inner Harbour area, and is also on my way home from work (if I drive). Well, I was standing in front of the fish stand, trying to decide between the Mahi-Mahi, or the Tilapia Macadamia Crusted Filet, and I looked up to see none other than - Chris Rock.

Now, this is not just a passing resemblance, this is a "separated at birth, Boys From Brazil, full-on clone" experience. Skin crawling spooky.

So, I said to him, "I'll bet no one ever EVER tells you that you look like Chris Rock, right?"

With that, he dissolved into laughs, giggles, and THE scariest impersonation I have ever seen. Big teeth, big smile, perfect dimples, and a "DAMN, Y'ALL!!", to wake the dead. It was eery. I seriously had to stop and make sure I wasn't being 'Punk'd" or something.

I never did get his real name, but he said he's been posing for photos and signing autographs ever since he started there.

So...if you're in the Inner Harbor and need some fresh fish - head over to Chris. He'll hook you up.
posted by Broadsheet @ 8:44 PM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER