isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Thursday, March 17, 2005
BloGGer HaPpY HouR at DiZzY IssIe'S
I don't know how seadragon managed to do this, but she blogrolled the entire Happy Hour contingent from last night. My aging brain could never have kept track of everyone - especially not in order! Now that I've met some of these people, I'll have to drop by their blog, check them out, and adjust my blogroll accordingly. For those that I've been reading, it was GREAT to finally meet you in person!!

Malnutured - sweetie - I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer and that you had to work and got there late, but I'm glad I finally got to meet you and prove I'm not a tribble. Now go clean your room! Love, Mom.

PS Thanks for setting this up Fool. I think we need a bigger bar next time......
posted by Broadsheet @ 8:23 AM  
3 Editorial Opinions:
  • At March 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I honestly thought we would be the only ones in the bar. I did not expect the off-duty firemen and the Tournament Pool people to be there taking up space.

    Fool

     
  • At March 17, 2005, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Linda,

    I very much enjoyed meeting you last night, and I'm glad you came! Hopefully, at the next happy hour, we can actually try to have a conversation.

    Also - you've still yet to prove your claim that you can drink people under the table!

    -Jeff

     
  • At March 17, 2005, Blogger Broadsheet said…

    You'll get your chance (at conversation) ;-)

    Yours truly was the designated driver for Jwer and Andrew last night so you didn't catch me at my best.

    BTW - did we mention that you're catering the next Meetup?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER