isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Friday, February 25, 2005
Ah, for heaven's sake!
Come ON people. This is taking the political correctness thing a little too far don't you think? Road kill candy angers animal rights activists
Guess I better get my hands on some before they become contraband. And why are these bad, but eating bears and worms are OK?? Don't you people have anything better to do? Sheesh!

UPDATE: Ann Althouse agrees with me.
posted by Broadsheet @ 1:38 PM  
1 Editorial Opinions:
  • At February 25, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sigh. I know what you mean. Somehow making gummi road kill is supposed to encourage children to run over animals.

    This reminds me of the furor over handing out condoms in high school, which was supposed to encourage teenagers to have sex. I carried one all through high school and it didn't help me any.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER