isnaini_blogtemplate23
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self. - Cyril Connolly
Monday, December 12, 2005
Took, Took, Tookie, goodbye
A lot of celebrity friends do not grant, or equate to, redemption. Only one place can grant that - and he's about to face the truth. Whatever it may hold for him.

UPDATE/CLARIFICATION: Before everyone jumps all over me, I have extremely mixed feelings about this whole thing. But, in the end, I don't think the support of celebrities or people in high places should influence this type of decision (regardless of how I feel about its premise to begin with). Other death row prisoners have certainly gone to their fates as redeemed people with less attention. I believe they made a movie about it? (fictionalized of course). And as much as I dislike Gov. Schwarzenegger, I would not wish the burden of his decision as to whether someone lives or dies, on my worst enemy.
posted by Broadsheet @ 11:33 PM  
0 Editorial Opinions:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Publisher

Name: Broadsheet
Home:
About Me: The Editor in Chief
See my complete profile
Mainstream Media

World News: Darfur/Sudan

Left Handed Editors

Right Handed Editors

The Personals

Food and Wine

Literature, Academia, Arts, and Culture

Healthcare and Technology

Book Reviews

The Tabloids

Previous Post
Archived Editions
Classifieds

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)

Blog Baltimore

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

ripple

Save the Net

Blogtimore Hon

Powered by

BLOGGER