Did you know, that in the state of Maryland, it is illegal to:
- Give or recieve oral sex anywhere? (Guess I'm headed to the slammer for that one!)
- That thistles may not grow in one's yard.
In the city of Baltimore, it is illegal to:
- To throw bales of hay from a second-story window within the city limits.
- To take a lion to the movies. (Guess I have to leave Pumpkin at home from now on.)
- To be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt. $10 fine. This would include joggers that go shirtless. (1898)
- No person who is a "tramp" or "vagrant" shall loiter in any park at any time. They define tramp as a person who roves for begging purposes and a vagrant as an idle person who is able-bodied living without labor. It's a $50 fine. I guess the tramp would have to beg for the money to pay the fine. -Park Rule 6 (well, the little park at the end of my street is filled with these.)
- To sell chicks or ducklings to a minor within 1 week of the Easter holiday.
- To spit on city sidewalks, although you may spit on a city roadway.
- You may not curse inside the city limits. (Damn - who knew?)
Found at: Dumblaws.com